- College Name : CEGEP MARIE VICTORIN (Covered under SDS)
- College Website : https://www.collegemv.qc.ca/
- Application Fees : Fees Waiver
- Tuition Fees Range :
$30,686 CAD Total Tuition fees of the Program (Including Health Insurance)
Submit the following documents for the admission: –
- International Student Application Form.
- Refund policy signed by student.
- Passport First and Last page.
- Grade 10’h and 12’h Marks Sheet.
- Semester wise Transcripts, Degree Certificate and Backlog Summary. IELTS Score Card.
- Employment reference letter (If applicable) along with the latest 3 months band statement / Payslips or previous year income tax return.
- Program Specific Requirements.
Academic Requirements :
- First or Second Class with minimum 52% in Core Subjects.
Formerly a private college, which became public in 1993, Cégep Marie-Victorin is an institution of higher learning that offers quality training in a stimulating and humane learning environment.
Cégep Marie-Victorin offers an urban and modern environment, in a setting surrounded by green spaces, an exceptional place to study and work!
Cégep Marie-Victorin is committed to providing a stimulating educational environment and living environment for its students and employees. Numerous improvements were made by employees and students in several Cégep common spaces, in addition to the integration of new high-tech equipment and the addition of specialized rooms in several programs of study.
The Student Affairs Department at Cégep Marie-Victorin assists the students in various aspects such as Accommodation, Financial Assistance for Studies, help with job search, Health and Psychological Services, Help for students with special needs, Student Sport as well as School and Professional Information Centre.
Cégep Marie-Victorin offers more than 5,000 students (youth and adults) pre-university and technical education programs (DEC), developed according to the competency-based approach as well as attestations of college studies (AEC).
The Cégep Marie-Victorin has more than 600 employees, proudly and actively involved in educational success in the approximately 3,800 students attending the regular school’s educational programs.
Cégep Marie-Victorin has four policies, governing research activities in the institution, as well as a research ethics committee that makes it possible to carry out and implement several research projects.
Cégep students and the community on the east side of the island benefit
from the largest sports complex in Montreal, as well as being one of only 6 FIFA certified stadiums in North America. Since 2002, the Cégep Centre for Multicultural Education has been welcoming foreign students to programs related to the business world and developing strategies to facilitate the integration of immigrants into studies and the world of work.