Canada is ideal for those people who want to study there. Because Canada offers high education standards with affordable costs while comparing it to the U.S. and the United Kingdom. A vibrant culture of this nation allures students worldwide to join earth’s ethnic groups representing the world. There are high rates of getting employed after pursuing their post-graduation from Canada. According to some sources; it’s revealed that 90% of Canadian alums usually get employed within 6 months after completing their degree.
Tech seemed to dominate the country through its international forefront IT, advanced level of telecommunications, aerospace engineering, medical tools, biotechnology, and ocean & environmental, etc.
Steps to get Offer letter from Canada College or University
- Select one right degree for you in Canada:
There are numerous courses available in the safest country in the world. Therefore, you have to make a decision on what course you are interested in to pursue. Most popular PG courses that attract students are:
- Master’s Degree in Environmental Science in Canada
- MBA in Canada.
- Masters in Architecture.
- Masters in Psychology in Canada.
- Masters in Computer Science in Canada.
- Choose Best Canadian University:
As the nation is basically known for holding a good reputation in high education one can find go for any good university. Yet we are providing you a list of top universities: York University, University of British Columbia, McMaster University, University of Calgary, and Simon Fraser University.
- Get Set Ready:
Find a perfect programme that suits your interest and holds the potential to enhance your career. Once you are done with a list of choices, check if that university is available in the class of DLI (Designated Learning Institution).
You are also required to make some research on the degree you’ve chosen to pursue and the language of the study.
Having High scores makes your way easy to enroll yourself in any university of Canada. Some universities in Canada have made it mandatory to possess at least 70% grades or above. If you fulfill the mentioned requirements and there are high chances of chances of getting enrolled in any prestigious University.
There is a minimum age requirement of 26 years and along with it, you must have a graduation degree as a criterion. Candidates can apply directly through the university or college website and submit the required documents and details over there.
- Language Requirements – an Essential Step:
To get win an admission in Canadian universities, you will have to prove yourself cracking an advanced proficiency level as followed given:
Major English tests accepted across Canadian Universities:
- Cambridge English: Advanced
Some colleges and universities also accept following English language tests:
- MELAB (Michigan English Language Assessment Battery)
- CanTEST (Canadian Test of English for Scholars and Trainees)
- CAEL (Canadian Academic English Language Assessment)
- Important Documents:
Each university has set a criterion of some specific documents. But generally, these are some documents that are required:
- Graduate Degree or Certificate/ Diploma
- Application Form fully filled
- Updated Resume
- Letter of Intent
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (Such as IELTS scores)
- Evidence of financial stability during your study period in Canada
- Two academic reference letters attesting your preparation for Master/ Ph.D. studies. These should also be inclusive of two letters from employers.
- University Application Deadlines for Canada:
Before submitting your application, your all docs should be checked and certified by an official authority. Aspirants who wish to study abroad in Canada have two windows of opportunities – The enrolment sessions or window opens two times a year.
- The application deadline for winter season enrollment is the 1st day of September.
- The application deadline for summer enrollments is:
- 15th January – for undergraduate students
- 1st of March – for postgraduate students
It must be noted that these deadlines can vary depending on rules and regulations of different institutions. The same university may also alter the deadlines as per their curriculum and academic calendar. The expected time for aspirants to receive an official answer from an applied university is one or two months. This, however, depends on the application deadline too.
- Final step – After getting your acceptance letter:
Once you receive your acceptance letter, studying in Canada takes just a few extra steps. Your health insurance is also taken into account depending on the province institution is located. Get yourself physically enrolled in the university with proper documentation after arriving in Canada before the actual classes commence.