- College Name : LaSalle College
- College Website : https://www.lasallecollege.com/
- Establishment Year : 1989
- Intakes :
Montreal - August / January
Vancouver - January/ April/ July/ October
- Application Fees : Application Fees $50 CAD + Confirmation Fees after LOA $200(MONTREAL) (Non-Refundable)
Application Fees $150 CAD (VANCOUVER) (Non-Refundable)
- Tuition Fees Range :
$14,000 to $16,000 Approx. for Montreal.
$20000 to $ 25,000 Approx. for Vancouver.
- Scholarships available for international students :
- Do the online Application via Agent Portal.
- Pay Application fees using a credit card.
- Email the documents
- For AEC and DEP Programs Overall 6.0 Band with no less than 5.5 bands in any two modules
- For DEC programs Overall 6.0 Band with no less than 6.0 bands
- Overall 6.5 Band with no less than 5.5 in each module for Bachelor programs
- DEC programs : 105+
- AEC and DEP programs: 90+
PTE Requirements :Montreal
- For DEC programs PTE Overall 58 and Writing 58 requires
- For AEC and DEP programs PTE Overal|50 requires
- PTE 58 overall for Bachelor programs.
LaSalle College was founded in 1959, Located in downtown Montreal, Quebec.
In 1989, the College opened its first international campus in Casablanca, Morocco. Today, LCI Education has over 10 000 students across 23 campuses in twelve countries and offers a choice of more than 60 programs of study.
Continuous interaction with students from over 75 countries.
LaSalle College is proud to be a member and to be involved at the heart of the association of private colleges in Quebec.
LaSalle College offers an edifying education in an inclusive environment that allows its students to obtain their desired diploma.
Programs offered in French and English with the option to alternate some of your classes to a second language.
- LaSalle College offers DEC/AEC/ACS/DEP program options.
- DEC programs are typically meant for 12th students.
- DEC programs act as University Transfer/Pre-University programs. The 3-Year DEC programs are technical and are listed under PEQ (Quebec PR category).
- AEC programs have 3 semesters in 1 academic year, whereas DEC programs have 2 semesters in 1 academic year.
- International students, even fresher’s, are eligible for a scholarship, worth 20% of the total tuition fee. SOP and the portfolio are required for the same.
- College’s international student service centre also assists the students with Portfolios, Career Services, and relevant documentation.
- 5 + years academic gap acceptable if it is justifiable.