- College Name : Selkirk College – SPP College
- College Website : https://selkirk.ca/international
- Establishment Year : 1996
- Intakes : JAN / MAY / SEP
- Application Fees : $ 100 CAD (Non Refundable)
- Tuition Fees Range :
$ 9,200 CAD to $ 10,500 CAD Approx. per year
- Overall IELTS 6.5 bands no band less than 6.0 for PG Program.
- For Nursing PG Overall IELTS 6.5 bands no band less than 6.0 is mandatory.
- Overall IELTS 6.0 Bands no band less than 5.5 for Diploma, Advance Diploma and Certificate programs.
- 110 (IELTS 6.5)
- 105 (IELTS 6.0)
Selkirk was established in 1966 and it’s a fully accredited public funded college from BC, Canada.
Selkirk offers everything from high school upgrading, university transfer and degree programs, to fine arts, career and industrial trades training.
Castlegar and District is made up of the main city, Castlegar (population 7,200) and several smaller surrounding communities for a total population of 13,400. Close to town, we’re accessible by car, bike, and walking or city bus.
- Offering nationally recognized programs for over 45 years, we have a variety of learning experiences both within and outside of classes with affordable tuition fees.
- Many of our programs are hands-on and have practicums, work terms, apprenticeships or co-op education options.
- Get 4 months paid work experience in the field.
- Complete your credentials at Selkirk or transfer your credits towards furthering your education.
- Located in the West Kootenay region of BC, Selkirk College consists of 5 campuses and 3 learning centres, educating more than 2,400 full-time students and almost 12,000 students each year. Right now, 120 international students are studying in Selkirk College.
Co-Op are available in all the programs excluding Associate Degrees, Digital Arts and New Media & Music and Technology program.
Distance from big City
- 1 hrs. flight distance from Vancouver, B.C